Adams Communication & Engineering Technology, Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise IT Service Center – Tier 2 – Remote Support
at Adams Communication & Engineering Technology, Incorporated
- Clearance Level Required
- Top Secret/SCI with High Poly
- # of Openings
Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc.’s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
ACET is seeking an Enterprise IT Service Center – Tier 2 – Remote Support to join our dynamic team at our Annapolis Junction, MD.
Immediate long term position – Midnight Shift (4-10 hour shifts, 10pm-8am - Sunday and 3 other shifts)
(Candidate MUST complete training during the first several months on contract, for this position. Dayshift training is preferred, however, candidates may make arrangements to complete training on shift.)
(A+ or Net+ Certification will be required by 5/1/20)
- Provide remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/UNIX workstations.
- Troubleshoot problems and applies resolutions remotely.
- Resolve desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
- Current and active TS/SCI w/Agency FS Polygraph is required.
- 10 years related experience plus a BS Degree, or 5 additional years of experience.
- Experience should include a minimum of 3 years of experience with technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms and software packages.
- Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a plus.
- Computer hardware architecture knowledge.
- Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience.
- Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications and Active Directory.
- Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols.
- Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to Multi-task and adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- MUST complete training during the first several months on contract, for this position. Dayshift training is preferred, however, candidates may make arrangements to complete training on shift.
- A+ or Net+ Certification will be required by 5/1/20.
- All candidates must be a U.S. Citizen to apply.
ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.