Adams Communication & Engineering Technology, Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ISS - NISIRT - STO Cybersecurity Network Analyst Sr.
at Adams Communication & Engineering Technology, Incorporated
- # of Openings
Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc.’s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
ACET is seeking a Sr. Cybersecurity Network Analyst to join our Team in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Provides Information Systems Incident Response and Network Defense support services to the client. Provides integrated operational capability to detect, monitor, analyze and respond to unauthorized access. Reviews and analyzes network events for possible security shortfalls and identifies activities that corresponds with intrusions and security events. Utilizes client's tools, capabilities, and processes to identify network traffic, system or security devices for information supporting violations of security policy and vulnerabilities that could impact IT assets. Identifies and validates cyber threats and potential impact to the IT infrastructure. Provides detailed and accurate real-time information to customers and operation managers.
Performs forensic analysis of digital information and gathers and handles evidence. Identifies network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators. Investigates computer fraud or other electronic crimes, crack files and system passwords, detects steganography and recovers deleted, fragmented and corrupted data from digital media of all types. Ensures chain of custody and control procedures, documents procedures and findings in a manner suitable for courtroom presentation and prepares comprehensive written notes and reports. May be required to testify in court as an expert witness.
SHIFT WORK required for 24x7 support - Essential personnel
- 10 years of related experience + BS Degree (or 4 additional years) OR MS + 6 years’ experience.
- Linux experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor less experienced personnel.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
- Level CA2's are also welcome to apply.
- Must have and maintain a TS/SCI with Agency FSP.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen to apply.
- DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II or higher OR CEH Certification.
- If candidates do not have both certs at this time, they will be given a period of 6 months to complete the needed cert.
Shift: SHIFT WORK required for 24x7 support - Essential personnel
- Day Shift, 6:45am - 3:00pm.
- This is a 24x7 office, so work days can be discussed and determined at the interview.
ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.