Adventure Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Time Teller
at Adventure Credit Union
- 22-Jun-2020 to 2020-08-21 (EST)
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA
- Full Time
Adventure Credit Union has been providing financial services to their members for over 80 years and are continuing to grow to meet their members changing needs. As one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies in Michigan, we strive to recruit and retain ambitious and talented individuals by continuous development, support, and appreciation. We currently are looking to add a full time Teller to our team!
The primary purpose of this position is to provide superior member service and perform financial transactions in accordance with member requests and credit union policies.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Deposit, withdrawal, and transfer funds between member accounts while maintaining an accurately balanced cash drawer. Post payments, issue VISA cash advances, sell Money Orders and Cashier's Checks, etc.
- Consistently and effectively cross-sell all products and/or services, answer member inquiries and educate members.
- Warmly greet all lobby traffic. Promptly welcome members to the teller window. Build relationships and trust with members by getting to know them and building rapport.
- Accept negotiable instruments. Apply check holds in accordance with Check Acceptance procedures.
- Maintain an effective working knowledge of all credit union products, services and regulations.
- Balance the ATM, Interactive Teller Machines, Teller Cash Recycler, Vault and perform other functions which are essential to the maintenance and proper operation of all cash handling technology.
- Process Check 21 images and maintain equipment.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality to ensure all member information is protected and secure. Ensure that security procedures are followed to protect cash, negotiable instruments and employee, branch and member safety.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of six months of experience in customer service experience.
- A good attitude and professional, flexible and courteous personality conducive to dealing with co-workers and members.
- Excellent listening, clear verbal, and professional written communication skills.
- Good office equipment, 10-key and computer skills, including e-mail and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to be bonded.