Bayhealth Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Architect, Business Intelligence (BI) - Information Technology
at Bayhealth Medical Center
Full time 80 (Two week Payperiod)
Pay Grade 170 (Minimum hourly rate $31.98/hr)
Bachelor of Art
The Data Architect is responsible for the end to end vision and engineering of business intelligence technical architecture while working collaboratively with leadership, end-users, subject matter experts, and IT staff to translate business use cases and/or requirements into data models, data integration routines, and advanced reporting solutions that are scalable and secure. The Data Architect is responsible for evaluation and optimization of complex enterprise-wide reporting and analytic software and hardware environments. The Data Architect plans and executes data flow through the successive stages involved in data capture, migration, mapping and presentation to support key strategic organizational priorities, including data governance, population health management, clinical performance, quality/operational performance and regulatory reporting requirements.
Minimum Education and Experience:
5 years of relevant experience using business intelligence, data warehousing and visualization tools.
7 years of relevant experience using business intelligence, data warehousing and visualization tools. Healthcare experience
Proficiency with reporting tools, data visualization tools, data warehousing and database tools.
Proficiency programming in SQL, R, SAS, Python, Java, XML or equivalent programming languages.
Experience with relational databases, cubes, and data warehouses, and predictive analytics.
Experience with business intelligence tools: SQL Server, Microsoft BI stack, SAP Business Objects, Qlik Sense, Tableau, or Crystal Reports.
Experience with ETL tools, SSIS packages, and data modeling, and data aggregation.
Epic Clarity Data Model certifications.
Certification and/or training attributable to the application being supported within 6 months of hire, when available.
Special Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Expert working knowledge of data architectures.
- Expert working knowledge of Data Warehouse Design and Implementation
- Working knowledge of Database Tools
- Working knowledge of Predictive Analytics
- Working knowledge of Data Pre-Processing and Exploration
- Expert working knowledge of relational database and data element mapping.
- Expert working knowledge of dashboard development including concept design and build.
- Expert working knowledge of database ETL processes, report validation methods and data warehouse.
- Expert working knowledge of IT standards and quality methods and metrics.
- Knowledge of user business practices, concepts and terminology sufficient to support data mapping identification.
- Ability to monitor and track highly detailed and multiple complex projects, systems, and data
- Understanding of Bayhealth and user community in the application assigned area
- Understanding of Business Intelligence and Population Health concepts and Bayhealth's goals to incorporate them into systematic solutions across the entire health spectrum.
- The ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, and maintain issues lists
- Strong communication and follow-up skills
- The ability to probe for information about the underlying needs of the organization and user community, which directly influences how the solution will be built
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with leadership and subject matter experts.
- The ability and interest to learn the software and increase their knowledge over time
- Must be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.