Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA--Direct Support Professional
at Bello Machre
|Posted||December 14, 2019|
|Compensation||$15 - $16 per hour|
|Location||7765 Freetown Road|
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
Bello Machre – Providing a lifetime commitment of loving care, opportunity, and guidance to people with developmental disabilities in Maryland. Our name is pronounced: Bello Mah-cree.
Working for Bello Machre is more than a job. Our employees provide loving care and support to people with developmental disabilities. We value our employees’ time and training experience. All required training for employees is provided free of charge, and time spent in training is paid.
- Cares about and supports its employees
- Empowers employees through knowledge, communication, respect, and teamwork
- Fosters professional and personal growth through training and development
We are always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Bello Machre is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
A complete work history is required to be entered on your application (regardless if a resume is submitted); so, please be prepared with the needed information before starting your application. By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for an interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
Bello Machre's Recruitment Center
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
We have opportunities for both part and full-time positions--weekdays (part-time early mornings between 6am and 9am, full-time evenings between 3pm and 11pm), part-time awake overnight, and part-time weekend hours available.
Eligible candidates must be at least 18 years old and must have a high school degree/GED and a current driver’s license with a good driving record for the last three years. Candidates must also have a current CNA license and be willing to commit to a CNA home. Experience in the human services field is preferred but not required.
Benefits include: FREE medical insurance, optional dental and vision insurance, paid sick and vacation time, and paid training, including Certified Medication Technician, MANDT, DDA Trainings, CPR/First Aid, and other learning opportunities such as Certified Nursing Assistant certification.
- Provides outstanding support and services for people with developmental disabilities, enabling them to participate as fully as they wish in all aspects of community life
- Helps maintain a family-style household, which includes cooking balanced meals according to clients' needs and preferences and maintaining house cleanliness
- Provide a safe environment and loving guidance, so that the people we serve have the opportunity to live life to its fullest
- Reports medical concerns, conditions, and changes in health status in a timely fashion
- Administers and maintains ongoing medication and physician orders
- Attends mandatory meetings, including supervisory meetings and house meetings
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have a current driver’s license with no more than 3 points
- Must have a current CNA license.
- Must be willing to commit to at least 16 hour bi-weekly in a CNA home.
- Must display a genuine interest in the well-being of adults with developmental disabilities
- Must demonstrate the ability to resolve problems and conflict effectively
- Must be able to deal with confidential information appropriately
- Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisor, peers, individuals, and families
- Must be able to maintain a consistent work schedule, being dependable and securing coverage when absent
- Must display a positive attitude when interacting with others
- Must be able to teach skills, provide support, and build on each individual’s strengths and capabilities
- Company Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Training
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Credit Union Membership