Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Employment Specialist – Meaningful Day--Job Coach
at Bello Machre
|Posted||August 04, 2020|
|Compensation||$16 - $17 per hour|
|Location||255 Clifton Blvd. Suite 301|
Westminster, MD 21157
A complete work history is required to be entered on your application (regardless if a resume is submitted); so, please be prepared with the needed information before starting your application. By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for an interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
Bello Machre's Recruitment Center
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
Bello Machre – Providing a lifetime commitment of loving care, opportunity, and guidance to people with developmental disabilities in Maryland. Our name is pronounced: Bello Mah-cree.
Working for Bello Machre is more than a job. Our employees provide loving care and support to people with developmental disabilities. We value our employees’ time and training experience. All required training for employees is provided free of charge, and time spent in training is paid.
- Cares about and supports its employees
- Empowers employees through knowledge, communication, respect, and teamwork
- Fosters professional and personal growth through training and development
We are always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Bello Machre is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
This is a FULL-TIME position. Due to the nature of our program hours may be weekdays and/or weekends. The Employment Specialist will have two floating days off each week.
Eligible candidates must be at least 18 years old and must have a high school degree/GED, a current driver’s license with a good driving record for the last three years, and a clean criminal background.
Benefits include: FREE medical insurance, optional dental and vision insurance, cell phone stipend, paid sick and vacation time, and paid training, including Certified Medication Technician (CMT), MANDT, DDA training, CPR/First Aid, and other learning opportunities such as Certified Nursing Assistant certification.
- Provide outstanding advocacy, support, and services for people with developmental disabilities. Support and promote their freedom of choice, fundamental rights, development of friendships, and assist them in becoming active participants in their communities.
- Identify interests, conditions for success/happiness and ensure a safe environment.
- Help individuals to identify employment goals
- Ensure medical needs are fulfilled and records are maintained. Report medical concerns, conditions, and changes in health status to medical personnel. Complete injury & incident reports.
- Report medical concerns, conditions, and changes in health status to medical personnel.
- Maintain accurate and timely records including personal outcomes, medical, and financial records.
- Documentation of personal outcomes, medical, and financial records
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have at least one year of experience in the human services field
- Must have a current driver’s license with no more than 3 points
- Must display a genuine interest in the well-being of adults with developmental disabilities
- Must demonstrate the ability to resolve problems and conflict effectively
- Must be able to deal with confidential information appropriately
- Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisor, peers, individuals, business partners, community members, and families
- Must be able to maintain a consistent work schedule, being dependable and securing coverage when absent
- Must display a positive attitude when interacting with others
- Must be able to teach skills, provide support, and build on each individual’s strengths and capabilities
- Company Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Cell phone stipend
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Credit Union Membership