BRTRC Federal Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Manager / Capture Manager
at BRTRC Federal Solutions
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- US-Aberdeen Proving Ground, APG, MD
- Posted Date
- Program Management
BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking a Program Manager / Capture Manager to support our recently awarded Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3) contract supporting the U.S. Army, as well as other contract vehicle options for the C4ISR and Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD markets.
BRTRC is in search of an individual who can manage and execute rapid capture activities for all RS3 opportunities, respond to RFIs, and develop technical and staffing solutions for potential and active task orders. This person will play a key role in all RS3 activities and will coordinate closely with the APG, Army, and C4ISR communities. This position reports to BRTRC Federal Solutions senior management.
- Participate in the APG and C4ISR community as a BRTRC Federal Solutions manager and leader.
- Identify, qualify and capture new opportunities under the RS3 Contract Vehicle and within Aberdeen Providing Grounds market
- Lead business development and capture efforts for Task Order responses
- Provide IDIQ, RFI, and Task Order status reporting and review briefs
- Develop and execute staffing plans for pending and active task orders
- Coordinate, identify and manage key subcontractors
- Provide status and management reporting to BRTRC Senior Management
- Coordinate with BRTRC project PMs and technical staff
- BS Degree in technical field
- At least 8 years of program management operations experience with BD and capture related tasks/activities
- Technical knowledge to develop program and staffing solutions
- Extensive Federal contracting experience supporting the US Army at APG
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable developing, preparing and presenting briefings for customers and executive management
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- PMP certification a plus
- Military experience a plus
- Knowledge of S3 and R23G contracts a plus
- PMP certification desired
- Relationships within the government and contracting community supporting C4ISR and related tasks a plus
We offer a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a professional work environment.