Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Utilization Management
at Cape Fox
Cape Fox Shared Services and Concentric Methods are seeking a Registered Nurse with Utilization Management experience to provide assessment and coordination of integrated healthcare and wellness needs to our deserving Air Force at Dover AFB, Dover DE.
This is for future positions, incumbents encouraged to apply.
- Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the MTF.
- Perform physical exam and health histories.
- Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.
- Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.
- Perform nursing services identified in the TO.
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Sit or Stand throughout a regular work day.
- Ability to work on computer for long periods.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with minimal oversight.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Some travel may be required.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Ensuring adherence to all company safety rules and SOPs in area of responsibility
- Rectifying unsafe actions and/or conditions immediately
- Participates in maintaining safe work environment by sharing and participating in all safety related meetings, training, etc.
- Associated Degree of Science in Nursing.
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- One year of experience in nursing as identified in the TO after graduation.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required in the TO.
All employees must adhere to the Cape Fox Corporation Ethics and Compliance policy and promote a culture that is conducive to Ethical conduct and compliance. Any suspicious activity or behavior must be reported to a manager, Ethics Officer of Cape Fox Corporation or Ethics Hotline: https://capefoxcorp.alertline.com.