Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Highway Design Engineer DO419
at Century Engineering
- 08-Apr-2019 to 07-Jul-2019 (EST)
- Dover, DE, USA
- Full Time
Century Engineering - Dover, DE Office
Century Engineering, Inc. is a dynamic full-service consulting design firm offering professional services in Civil, Survey, Geotechnical, Landscape Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Structural, Environmental and Transportation engineering throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. With a dedicated staff of over 450 technical and administrative personnel, we provide our clients with quality, innovative and value-added professional services in many specialized areas. Century is orientated around its employees first and provides competitive salaries and benefits. In addition to offering a challenging and diverse work environment, our culture encourages continued learning, motivation, personal growth and fun!
Century is seeking motivated candidates for highway design for transportation projects under the guidance of an experienced project engineer or project manager. Candidates will assist in maintaining existing and building new client relationships.
The successful candidate is expected to perform engineering tasks in the transportation and highway engineering field through application of relevant design criteria, standards and processes. The candidate will be expected to work on multiple design projects and assist in the preparation of engineering documents for advertisement and construction and construction cost estimates.
- BSCE from ABET accredited engineering program.
- EIT Certification Preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, MicroStation and Inroads.
- Experience with project delivery of State Agency Transportation Departments.
- Experience with DelDOT preferred.
- 0 to 3 years of design experience in the highway transportation field. Relevant internship experience or college coursework will be considered.
Century offers an excellent benefits program, 401k, paid holidays/PTO and an outstanding work environment.