Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Chenega Corporation
Job Reference #: 1800002028
CHENEGA WORLDWIDE SUPPORT
Company Job Title:
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Summary: The Electrical Engineer will assist in the design, development and commissioning of power distributions in both manufacturing and industrial environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
- Fast paced electrical design and drafting for construction projects
- Design, specification, and coordination of various electrical systems
- Assisting team members by delivering on-time, high-quality drawing packages
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required
- 4 years' experience required
- 2 years with USACE project experience required
- Secret Clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good communication (verbal, written, listening) and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of, or interest in manufacturing, industrial & electrical systems
- Knowledge of the bidding process for construction projects
- Ability to travel.
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.