Community Options, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Direct Support Professional (Weekends)
at Community Options, Inc.
Do you want to work WEEKENDS in the Howard County, MD area? Do you want to make a difference in your community? Then join our team!
We are seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP), Caregivers, Direct Care Staff, Home Health Aides– fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
Starting Rate: $11.50/hr
Open Shifts: Saturdays and Sundays: 7am -7pm and 3pm - 9pm
No experience needed – we provide PAID training! Minimum Requirements to become a Direct Support Professional -->
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Responsibilities of a Direct Support Professional -->
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly staff at the Howard County offices!
Phone Number: 443-542-0212
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-HW@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer