Corporate Office Properties Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Corporate Office Properties Trust
Provide support services to property management and field personnel including: telephone support; invoice processing and monitoring; word processing; maintaining system of contractor and tenant information; contract document preparation and monitoring; coordinating tenant request for services; and maintaining filing system. Assist Property Managers with tenant move in/move out.
1. Administrative Support -
- Provide administrative support for Property Managers and field personnel, including preparing letters, memos, spreadsheets, purchase order requests for bids and operating procedures as needed.
- Assist in ordering uniforms and provides technology support.
- Order office supplies and plans office events.
- Maintain office equipment and equipment service agreements.
- Maintain lease files and other files as necessary.
- Administer the automated work order system and train new engineers on using the software as necessary.
2. Tenant Relations -
- Provide customer service to tenants by receiving tenant calls and coordinating requests for services.
- Follow up with tenants to ensure satisfaction with completed work order requests and/or provide conference service coordination.
- Provides emergency and safety information to tenants.
- Coordinate the scheduling of evacuation drills, etc.
- Prepare proposals and invoices for additional services and utilities.
- Coordinate with Property Manager and vendor to plan tenant events.
- Coordinate security access information requests and emergency contacts lists.
- Activate/deactivate property access cards.
3. OPERATIONS -
- Coordinate with Property Managers and building personnel for tenant move in/move out.
- Contact movers for Certificate of Insurance and provide rules and regulations for after-hours move in/move out.
- Generate tenant “welcome” letter, handbook and appropriate welcome gift.
- Coordinate with Property Manager for purchase of tenant signage (lobby, suite and building) in accordance with building specifications.
4. SERVICE CONTRACTS -
- Coordinate service contracts and monitor current contracts to ensure that proper insurance and waiver of lien forms are intact.
- Maintain tickler file for service contract expirations.
- Maintain up-to-date approved service contract list.
- Submit insurance claims to company.
5. ACCOUNTING -
- Monitor and accurately codes invoices in the accounting system in a timely manner in accordance with company guidelines.
- Research invoices and follow-up with vendors as needed.
- Maintain property information to include (at a minimum) license agreements, vendor/contractor list, emergency procedures, equipment list, inventory list and personnel list.
- Assist in budget preparation.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience.
- PC proficiency to include (to include but not limited to) Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and ability to learn company specific software.
- Ability to adapt to new or changing software programs.
- Familiarity using graphics presentation programs preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to type a 55 WPM accurately.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service abilities.
- Strong verbal and written skills preferred.
- May be required to carry and maintain appropriate government credentials.