Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contact Center Specialist- Full Time
- Xtend: Call Center
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA
- Full Time
The Contact Center Specialist is responsible for providing day-to-day support for all credit union clients & their members. This telephone extensive position reports to the Manager of Contact Center.
The person in this position will present themselves professionally and position themselves as an organized, proficient, accurate individual as well as position themselves as goal and results oriented.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain a pleasing and professional demeanor while addressing member concerns and questions delivered through the ACD lines from all inbound clients as assigned.
- Initiate outbound calls based on assigned campaigns.
- Actively soft-sell credit union products and services by matching product/service benefits to the member's needs.
- Monitor all Voice and Email Mailboxes to ensure member requests are processed appropriately.
- Evaluate priority of client requests and use the 'Call Escalation Policy' to ensure that critical issues are communicated and resolved. Complete follow-up as necessary.
- Perform duties related to special projects and/or testing requests..
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work hours of Call Center Operations including weekends as needed.
- Prior Sales Experience; preferably in a credit union or financial services environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and respond well to deadlines.
- Ability to work with and take/provide direction to others.
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive or confidential data.
- Ability to accurately type 23 words or more per minute.
- Pass all Proficiency and EPP Requirements required for this position.