Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
|Position Location:||Temple Hills, MD|
*Busy executive is looking for a motivated and VERY DETAIL-ORIENTED Executive Assistant who is resourceful and constantly looking for ways to learn and apply new knowledge.
Your number one priority is to make this executive look like an organized rock star every day. If you are a motivated task-oriented individual who is happy working behind the scenes to make someone else's job easier, this could be your dream job. Work with an Executive who is looking for a long-term assistant and will appreciate your hard work.
Responsibilities may include:
- Reviewing correspondence, arranging functions, answering questions and meeting requests directed to the Executive.
- Arranges travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, and making adjustments to plans.
- Updates job knowledge by learning about the industry, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, learning from peers and managers.
- Draft correspondence, memos and/or reports for CEO's review and signature
- Stays informed on business activities to anticipate and mitigate surprises for the Executive.
- Maintains the Executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains contact lists and various databases.
- May attend meetings in his absence, taking notes for him. Maintains all records, reports, and files for Executive. Assists with expense reports.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Assists taking calls on behalf of Executive and relaying relevant details of messages.
- May be asked to provide admin support to two additional executive managers from time to time.
- Provide technical support for basic computer operations, Microsoft products, or Google products.
- Prepare a variety of reports from multiple software systems for review by Executive
- Assist with personal errands from time to time.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS A MUST!
- HIGH LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIRED. If you have a tendency to overshare this is NOT the job for you!
- Excellent Listening and Communication Skills: You will be expected to follow instructions from your superviser with limited detail at times.
- People/Interpersonal Skills: You will be working directly with your boss. You also will be the first line of communication between your boss and others inside and outside of the organization.
- Organizational Skills: Your supervisor will rely on you to keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require you to have terrific organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills - Intermediate to Advanced skills in normal Microsoft and Google products including - Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Google sheets and Google docs.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to anticipate & identify problems and evaluate resolutions for a positive outcome in a timely manner.
- Prior executive admin support experience
- AA, BS or BA Degree preferred
- Typing skills 50+ words per minute
- Ability to prioritize numerous task in any given day to optimize productivity and meet deadlines.
Qualified candidates can expect multiple interviews and skills assessment for this level of position.
Full time position hourly wage plus vacation, pto, and access to a variety of benefits. Drug screen and background check is required.