Gypsum Management and Supply
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gypsum Management and Supply
GMS is the leading North American distributor of gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products and other specialty building materials. Founded in 1971, GMS now operates a network of more than 200 distribution centers nationwide. For more information about GMS, visit www.gms.com or any one of our subsidiary company websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain health and safety compliance in accordance with company policy
- Manage inventory accuracy by monitoring daily warehouse activities, load checking, cycle counts, stock rotation, non-stock items, return’s for credit and the unloading of shipments to the yard.
- Managing the daily operations of a warehouse and support fleet operations assuring timely and cost effective service levels
- Training new warehouse/driver personnel
- Liaison between drivers, customers and warehouse personnel
- Be able to organize the warehouse and manage bin locations
- Establish, maintain and promote high standards of customer service
- Provide dispatch support as needed / required
- Ensure that equipment is maintained to company operating standards
- Must be able to think for yourself-problem solve
- High school diploma required
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Forklift experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid holidays & vacation days
- Competitive salary
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing.