Hertrich Hyundai New Castle
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Repair Technician - CDJR
at Hertrich Hyundai New Castle
- 077 Hertrich of Elkton
- Elkton, MD, USA
- Full Time
Technicians / Auto Repair Techs / Service Technician / Automobile Mechanics
Business is Booming at the Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships! Our family-owned and operated business is seeking Full Time, Experienced Automotive Technicians to join our World Class service team. We have immediate openings and we offer the latest in diagnostic equipment with a steady work load. Extensive training is available for those who are career focused!
- Do you thrive in a great work environment with unlimited growth potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have a desire to learn and Succeed?
Then our company is the right fit for you! This is an outstanding opportunity for a rewarding career with a mission driven company.
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 16 locations in the tri-state area.
- Extremely Competitive Technician Compensation Packages and BIG REWARDS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Cancer, and Disability Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Online Learning System and Training
- Established Training Path for Success
Automotive Technician Duties include but are not limited to:
- Duplicate, diagnose and repair full range of automotive service issues found on vehicles including those of all electrical systems, engine, transmission, suspension, braking system, emission system.
- Use shop equipment and diagnostic equipment with confidence and in accordance with all safety procedures
- Expertly diagnose issues based upon experience, analysis, and testing
- Possess an increasingly broad knowledge of how vehicles' components work and interact
- Perform routine service inspections, test, and lubricate engines and other major components
- Repair automobiles and light trucks
- Adapt to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry and well as in the diagnostics arena
- Know and adhere to safety and environmental standards for maintenance / repair facilities and maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Communicate with service advisors
- Accurately complete repair orders and inspect vehicles for safety concerns
- Other items as deemed necessary by management
Automotive Technician Qualifications:
- Must be a success-driven, customer service oriented team player
- ASE Certifications (or a desire to obtain them)
- Maintenance and Repair experience
- Impressive Work Ethic
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
- Trustworthy, dependable and reliable
- Must have full set of tools
- Ability to read and comprehend technical instructions
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Veterans are encouraged to apply
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."