JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Merchant Services - Account Servicing Manager - Vice President
at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
MerchantServices is the globalpayment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. ChaseNet is acustomized closed-loop proprietary payments platform, and Chase Pay is thefirm's new digital wallet that makes mobile transactions simple, safe andrewarding. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and datasecurity for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactionsin more than 130 currencies.
This is a unique opportunity to build amodern product suite on a cloud-based, big data platform at an enterprise scale. The Account ServicingManager (VP) will be the primary liaison assisting existing clientswith expansion into new regions via the new platform(s). This requiresoversight for all operational needs of the clients including on-boarding,implementation and ongoing servicing. Thisis an execution focused role that requires extensive relevant experience with asolid understanding of merchant servicing and on-boarding/implementationprocedures.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provides program management oversight for client implementation and ongoing support in expansion countries
- Key point of contact for ongoing operational support post implementation
- Ability to execute and refine interim processes to support pilots clients
- Partner with Build the Bank teams and leadership to ensure consistent application of procedures and policies based on lessons learned during pilot implementations
- Identify and implement improvements to existing training and quality materials and processes
- Support any revisions to new SOPs and RCSA process map for the operations teams as well as support any operational adjacent teams
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum of 12 years' relevant experience in managing business, information technology and/or other large scale transformation programs
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams in a high-paced, Agile work environment
- In depth knowledge of merchant boarding processes, systems implementation, certification testing, merchant funding, billing, and the chargeback dispute process
- Prior experience in Merchant Services Operations is mandatory for this role
- Ability to act in a calm, organized, energetic manner in a dynamic environment where there are shifting priorities and demands with tight timelines and deadlines
- Demonstrated bias for action, creative problem-solving and achieving fulfillment by "creating order out of chaos"; Ability to creatively solve complex issues
J.P.Morgan is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workingenvironment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We are proud toretain our Silver Employer status in the 2018 Australian Workplace EqualityIndex (AWEI). If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage youto advise us at time of application.