K. Hovnanian Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Architectural Project Manager
at K. Hovnanian Companies
DE - Smyrna
Regular Full Time
Provide architectural service to the respective Business Unit by managing the production, accuracy, and timely delivery of architectural construction documents for use by Divisional, Regional, and Group personnel as well as Corporate Product Development. To manage process and timelines for new product development and plan maintenance for both legacy and portfolio plans. To be the liaison between CPD/outside consultants and all affected parties within the respective Division. Responsibilities to include the following.
- Manage and validate accuracy of construction documents for compliance to Company product design standards and regulatory requirements, and the methods by which they are created in production.
- Manage Architectural/Engineering/MEP/Floor Joist/Roof Truss/Cabinet consultants and/or in-house staff in the development of construction documents and shop drawings.
- Manage the completion of construction drawing and architectural tasks per the deadlines set in the Communities in Planning Timeline and/or other Divisional staff deadlines.
- Communicate the Business Unit need for any modifications or additions to Corporate Design Standards when applicable.
- Negotiate and approve all proposals/invoices for outside consultants.
- Lead the resolution of construction code and other technical issues through written and/or verbal communication with community associates or regulatory officials – with assistance if needed by Architectural Production Manager or Senior Architect.
- Participate in Corporate initiatives either directly on a team or indirectly through suggestions.
- Effectively communicate plan changes to all affected departments (Construction, Purchasing, Sales and Marketing).
- To schedule and conduct design verification, prototype, and frame walks at the job site for new product and models.
- Review the Marketing brochures, renderings, and website collateral for accuracy before release to Division for use.
- Create and communicate budgets for architecture/engineering and permitting costs per project.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum of a bachelors professional degree in Architecture, Building Construction, Engineering or similar and at least five to seven years of experience, preferably in production housing design.
K. Hovnanian Companies, LLC, a subsidiary of Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc., a well-respected publicly traded company, is committed to providing an environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and extensive benefits—including medical/dental/vision coverage, discounts on mortgages and home appliances, and a 401(k) plan. To learn more about us, visit www.khov.com/careers.
Search Firms Please Read Carefully:
K. Hovnanian Companies, LLC is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at K. Hovnanian via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of K. Hovnanian. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by K. Hovnanian as a result of the referral or through other means.
If you have previously created a profile or applied to a position on our website, input your e-mail address and password below to login.