Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cyber Analysis Support Specialist
at KEYW Corporation
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- Intelligence Analyst
- Job Locations
- US-MD-Fort Meade
This effort requires personnel who can research, analyze, and report on computer network probes/attacks, trends, and hacker tools and techniques to produce indications and warning reports on impending network attacks against United States Defense and national infrastructure systems. In addition, personnel must be able to analyze network nodes (people and groups) and characterize linkages that show the relationships or flows between nodes.
- Minimum of six (6) continuous years of work experience in intelligence analysis or a related field, or a combination of a minimum of three continuous years of work experience in intelligence analysis or a related field and a Bachelors degree in an applicable (math, science, computers, engineering) field. Work experience shall include three years of Intelligence Community or related experience in intelligence analysis
- Competence with relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission, and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results
- Subject Matter Expert in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking Technologies, and be able to serve as a Subject Matter Expert for working groups and meetings with partner organizations/agencies
- Expertise in analyzing intelligence information and technical data, analyzing exploitation opportunities, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information, interpreting analytical results, performing Internet research, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations
- Effective writer and verbal communicator
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) with eight (8) to (10) years of experience, or a Master's with six (6) to eight (8) years of experience.
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI/POLY
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
- U.S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
Interested in this position?
Please click Submit your resume, on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact:
Phyllis Kerr: email@example.com
KeyW EEO Statement
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.