Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at KEYW Corporation
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- Job Locations
Work as part of a close-knit SMT group focusing on low-volume, high-mix automated electronics manufacturing. Assemble prototype through production assemblies at the bleeding edge of microelectronic complexity and density using hand assembly equipment. Think critically and ask the right questions to help refine documentation and processes to achieve the highest yields.
- Hand solder both surface mount and through hole components.
- Review and interpret assembly documentation.
- Familiarity with IPC soldering standards.
- Perform printed wiring board inspections.
- Repair and rework surface mount assemblies.
- Use of X-ray and other SMT equipment.
- Communicate through verbal or detailed written instructions to feed back issues to front line supervisors.
- Highly skilled electronics assembly for extremely small and fine pitch components.
Work under a microscope with extremely fine and fragile devices.
Use of hand tools, mechanical assembly / disassembly of electronics.
General knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
Interpreting / using bills of materials and mechanical drawings – familiarity with manufacturing documentation.
Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing requirements.
Clearance Requirement: CLEARABLE
This position may require the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance. Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government. Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include but are not limited:
- U.S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
KeyW EEO Statement
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.