Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at KEYW Corporation
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- Hardware Engineering
- Job Locations
- Evaluates reliability of materials, properties and techniques used for production; plans, designs and develops electronic parts, components, integrated circuitry, mechanical systems, equipment and packaging, optical systems and/or DSP systems. Under general direction, designs and develops equipment, processes and systems that involve data networks, communications, and display.
- Analyzes equipment specifications and process requirements to conceive a practical design.
- Determines feasibility from technical and economic perspectives.
- Coordinates and consults with research engineers or scientists and customer representatives to resolve design problems.
- Develops and maintains technical procedures, documentation and manuals. Compiles and analyzes operational data and directs tests to establish standard for new designs or modifications to existing equipment, systems, or processes. May supervise the work of technicians and technologists who provide technical support.
- Inexperienced to experienced with limited to frequent use and application of technical standards, principles and theories.
- Works under general supervision, providing solutions to technical problems of routine to moderate scope/complexity.
- High school with 8+ years of experience, Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 0 - 4 years of experience, or a Master's with 0 - 2 years of experience.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
- U.S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
KeyW EEO Statement
Employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of. (1)?race, (2)?religion, (3)?creed, (4)?color, (5)?national origin, (6)?ancestry, (7)?sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), (8)?age, (9)?medical condition, (10)?marital or domestic partner status, (11)?sexual orientation, (12)?gender, (13)?gender identity, (14)?gender expression and transgender status, (15)?mental disability or physical disability, (16)?genetic information, (17)?military or veteran status, (18)?citizenship, (19)?low-income status, or (20)?any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.