Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hardware Manufacturing Configuration Manager
at KEYW Corporation
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- Mechanical Engineering
- Job Locations
- Responsible for capturing Product Lifecycle Documentation from initial design requirements to production builds, product inventory, product deployment and field service tracking.
- Assists in performing configuration management, data management or a combination by documenting and tracking all aspects of modification.
- Controls changes to established master files of contractually required technical data.
- Assists in using engineering design drawings, parts lists, code or other items to create and document baselines; verifies authorization for and incorporates all changes or additions to them.
- Maintains databases to support configuration management, manufacturing processes, product tracking and RMA’s.
- Responsible for logging, filing and tracking all necessary drawings, documents, lists and various other items.
- Compiles and summarizes data to use in preparing special reports per customer requirements.
- Tracks location of hardware in order to incorporate future changes and additions. Analyzes operating data involving records, reports, transactions or other documents for accuracy and inconsistencies.
- Investigates questionable transactions and initiates corrections.
- Documents processes and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Experience maintaining databases in the Electronics Design and Manufacturing for Product Design and Production Documentation, As-Built Configurations, and Field Traceability.
- Product Life Cycle Tracking.
- Digital Thread Databases.
- RMA Systems.
- Product Configuration Databases.
- Trend Analysis.
- Inventory Databases.
- Web Enabled Databases.
- UID Barcodes and Scanners.
- Experience with Solidworks and EPDM.
This position may require the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance. Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government. Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include but are not limited:
- U.S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
KeyW EEO Statement
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.