Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Senior Level Intern
at KEYW Corporation
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- Job Locations
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
- Perform target market analysis and research on target segments
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Research target segment media channels, vehicles and events/conferences
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news and ideas about cyber mission training
- Help with the planning marketing campaigns and materials
- Assist with daily Parrot Labs marketing coordination
- Have completed or be working toward a college degree in Marketing, Business or similar field - Junior level or higher.
- Solid understanding of market research techniques, tools, and processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and teamwork skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Creative and analytical thinking capabilities
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Be mature with a professional mindset and the ability to be discreet
- Be able to work 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday from mid-June through mid-August
Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government Security Clearance is required. Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
- U.S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
KeyW EEO Statement
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.