Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at KEYW Corporation
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- Software Engineering
- Job Locations
- US-MD-Aberdeen Proving Ground
KeyW is looking for a Software Analyst to join our IMCOM SharePoint Portal Team located in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD responsible for providing development, support and training to users and applications on our SharePoint portal.
Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software systems, including, but not limited to application software, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software. Participates in the development of test strategies, devices, and systems.
- It is a requirement to have at least seven (7) years experience solving system analysis problems (or managing the solution of system analysis problems) in the last ten (10) years.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineer or Technical discipline is required.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certified--baseline security certification (e.g. CompTIA Security+ CE) and technical computing environment training or certification (e.g. Server+) prior to start of work
- Experience writing technical documentation and reports
Clearance Requirement: SECRET
This position requires a Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI). Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
- U.S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
KeyW EEO Statement
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.