Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Position Type
- Hourly Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
- Product Line
- US - Asphalt, Paving & Construction (A,P,C)
- Job Locations
- Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
Aggregate Industries, a leading supplier of quality, construction building materials in the United States, has immediate openings for an Asphalt Luteman/Raker to support Asphalt paving operations in the Baltimore-Washington Metro area. The position is primarily responsible for raking and spreading asphalt, base, dirt, or other materials to the proper grade and finish in parking lots, roads or driveways.
Rake and spread asphalt, base, dirt or other materials to the proper grade and finish in parking lots, roads and driveways
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Prior experience working with hot mix asphalt in road and/or site construction.
- Must be capable of raking asphalt to provide an accurate and quality, finished paving product.
- Ability to receive and carry out detailed instructions, as well as the ability to work without direct supervision, at all times.
- Ability to work safely and to follow the policies and procedures of the Company.
Bardon, Inc. d/b/a Aggregate Industries and their affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.