Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Tax Analyst
at Lupin Pharmaceuticals
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Lupin is comprised of a fast growing, innovative and robust team of manufacturing, Research and Development and commercial divisions. Together these entities make up the generic and branded U.S. business. Lupin has a significant generic pipeline, and a branded focus on women’s health. Our first Research and Development facility in the US is located in Coral Springs, Florida which focuses on generic and branded orally inhaled and nasal drug products. Somerset, New Jersey is home to one of twelve commercial manufacturing sites globally and the only commercial manufacturing facility in the United States for Lupin, as well as additional Research and Development teams. Lupin is prided on being people-focused and centered around how impactful we are with our customers. Dollars are not a measure of success but rather the people we help along the way.
Senior Tax Analyst
The Senior Tax Analyst position is involved in all aspects of domestic and international tax compliance and research in the life sciences industry.
- Preparing transaction tax (sales/use, business & occupation, gross receipts, and property tax) returns for monthly, quarterly and annual filings;
- Preparing quarterly and annual income tax provisions under ASC 740;
- Researching federal tax issues both domestic and foreign;
- Interpreting and complying with federal, state, local and international statutes, regulations, and legislation;
- Preparing for, and assisting with, direct and indirect tax audits;
- Assisting with the reconciliation of transaction tax general ledger accounts;
- Preparing and/or review corporate income tax returns;
- Developing and implementing process improvements.
This position requires an ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where attention to detail, analytical skills and strong communication skills are essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Master of Accounting degree preferred
- Three - five years direct and/or indirect tax experience.
- Strong computer technical skills - MS Excel
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
- Team-player, customer-centric attitude