Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HVAC Service Technician
at Malace HR
Pay: up to $35/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1031291
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA
- Full Time
- Install, maintain and repair heating,
ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and industrial customers.
Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of
- Work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained
and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a
rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle
including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues. Vehicles
should be washed on a regular basis.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety
equipment in the vehicle.
- Document all equipment installations: make,
model, serial number, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any
replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer's recommendations, and
effectively explain to the customer the remedy.
- Communicate to dispatch, parts procurement,
supervisors and managers, as needed, to keep company and customers informed
about work progressions.
- Provide detailed, complete and timely paperwork
- Participate in company provided training
opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Identify and report to supervisor/manager
potential opportunities for additional business.
- Five to seven years' experience in installation,
maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely
manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Valid social security number, driver's license, clean driving record, must pass
- Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull,
carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate
devices); carry ladders; work from heights.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer