Mercy Medical Center Springfield Ma
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Mercy Medical Center Springfield Ma
Job Reference #: 5000267452806
The Lead PBX Operator creates an exceptional first impression of Mercy Medical Center in all interactions , and has expert working knowledge of all services provided at the switchboard. Embrace and demonstrate "Excellent Customer Service". Scope encompasses effectively coordinating and managing department operations as per directed by the Manager, technical knowledge of hardware and software functionality of the switchboard. Knowledge of pagers and paging systems, alarm interpretation and familiarity of phone systems. S/he is responsible for training other operators, and at times, other medical center staff on the aforementioned hardware and software.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 years of switchboard experience is preferred.
- Must be able to accurately type 35-40 words per minute.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language in an understandable manner.
- Must be able to work independently and possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate and deal tactfully with other personnel, visitors, patients, physicians, customers, and the general public.
- Must be flexible, have personal integrity, and the ability to function effectively as a team with other employees.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.