Mercy Medical Center Springfield Ma
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Assistant, Business Health, Lutherville
at Mercy Medical Center Springfield Ma
Job Reference #: 5000179601306
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Healthcare - Admin/Office/Records/Finance, Healthcare - Support Services
The Medical Assistant I is responsible for obtaining patient charts and encounter forms for all visits, accurately collecting and documenting basic patient assessments, assisting providers with exams and procedures and room stocking.
- Must possess High School Diploma or GED
- One year of experience in a similar role within a medical office environment
- Healthcare Provider CPR Certification, preferred
- Demonstrated ability to accurately obtain patient vital signs
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate and deal tactfully with other personnel, visitors, patients, physicians, customers, and the general public
- Must be flexible, have personal integrity, and the ability to function effectively as a team member
- Uses time efficiently -Works effectively with available resources to meet deadlines and enhance performance
- Demonstrates flexibility in an effort to meet demands and goals of clinic
- Demonstrates knowledge of the clinic operations and related policies
- Must be computer literate, be able to read, write, and speak the English language in an understandable manner. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to work independently and possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action