Mercy Medical Center Springfield Ma
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Mercy Medical Center Springfield Ma
Job Reference #: 5000416428906
This position performs all ultrasound exams/procedures as ordered by our referring physicians. Position is accountable for all peripheral activities associated with each test/procedure, e.g. ID patient, educating patient and family members, validating order and ordering physician, completing all paperwork, completing all Meditech entries, transferring images, and ensuring that ordering physicians receive final results.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3 years experience in general sonography.
- Must be a graduate of an Ultrasound accredited program with ARDMS certification.
- License Requirements: Ultrasonographers with RT License, must be licensed to practice in Maryland (BPQA).
- Certification Requirements: Healthcare Provider CPR, ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologist if technologist is a practicing RT).
- Must possess skills in Ultrasound procedures, good communication, good patient care, team work, customer service and procedure flexibility and multitasking.