Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RETAIL CREDIT CARD SALES ASSOCIATE
at Micro Center
MICRO CENTER is the nation’s leading computer and electronic device big box retailer! Our technology super store has an industry-leading 40,000 selection of premier computer products and the most knowledgeable staff in the business. Micro Center has been ranked by one of the leading consumer advocacy magazines as a top walk-in store to purchase a PC based on merchandise selection, service and pricing. Work with us and help us on our mission to be the best computer and electronic device store in the world!
We are seeking a friendly, attentive and proactive RETAIL CREDIT CARD SALES ASSOCIATE to engage, educate and sign up customers for Micro Center’s private label credit card.
- Greet customers and discuss the features of our private label credit card.
- Build rapport with customers and sell them on the benefits of our credit card.
- Ask customers to apply for our credit card to receive either a 5% discount on all purchases or “six months special financing.”
- Assist customers with the online application process or manual process, whichever is preferable.
- Answer questions regarding the application process.
- Encourage the customer to shop our store and take advantage of this great offer.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by the leadership team
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate professionally and handle multiple customers
- Ability to consistently execute the sales process related to credit cards
- Sincere interest in helping customers and driving world-class customer experiences
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Stamina to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Shifts will generally be either 10-7 or 11-8 and will include weekends and holidays
- Previous commissioned sales experience is preferred
OUR GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES:
At Micro Center, we empower our employees to set their sights high and blaze their own trails. This is a place where your future success and growth are truly a result of your own efforts and achievements. Our teams are made up of motivated individuals who work hard to advance their careers. Join our team and see how hard work, loyalty, competitive spirit and unwavering commitment to the customer can take you and your career to new places.
BENEFITS & OTHER INFORMATION:
Micro Center offers a balance between personal and professional interests, competitive pay, an employee discount on merchandise, flexible retail schedules and tuition reimbursement. In addition, a high-quality, competitive cafeteria benefits program is available on the first of the month following 60 days of active service to all full-time associates who work at least 30 hours per week. Whether you’re employed full-time or part-time, Micro Center has many options available to support your professional, health and wellness goals!
Micro Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment criminal background and substance abuse screening.