MPW Industrial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Support Laborer
at MPW Industrial Services
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1144
- Transporting part to and from production line.
- Stack & unstack materials.
- Loading/unloading trucks.
- General housekeeping of work area.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Responding to radio calls.
- Managing inventory levels of fixtures.
- Following all OHSA guidelines to ensure safety of work environment
- Working as a team player to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves heavy manual labor.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Willingness to learn new tasks.
- Ability to work any shift.