MPW Industrial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MPW Industrial Services
This position is responsible for delivering and starting up pure water equipment to MPW Industrial Water customers.
- Assembles and connects hosing to customer’s system.
- Uses monitoring equipment to test proper water quality standard is being met.
- Logs test results.
- Ensures proper valving of the deminerlizer trailer.
- Trouble shoots system operational problems.
- Runs ongoing interface with customers to assure quality service.
- Follows all DOT and Safety rules and regulations.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Removes/installs tanks from trailers or box trucks using a walk behind forklift.
- Delivers tanks in box truck to local sites.
- Maintains close contact with dispatch.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves heavy manual labor.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit, and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that pose a risk of exposure to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- CDL-A license.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- 1 years of CDL-A driving experience.