Change Management Operations Amherst, NY, Wilmington, DE, Baltimore, MD
The Change Management Operations department is within Infrastructure Service Management. Assist and help oversee Change responsibilities including the review of daily activities, meeting audit requirements, co-leading the Change Advisory Board and ensuring all SOX controls identified and adhered to. Provide operational and functional expertise in enterprise Change Management policies and procedures. This individual is accountable and responsible for the change strategy, who assesses the change, outlines a change plan, and implements change management. The Change Manager is the primary liaison to the change sponsor, project manager, leadership, overall project team, and stakeholders. To manage all changes that could impact Technology's ability to deliver services through a formal, centralized process of approval, scheduling and control to ensure that the IT Infrastructure stays aligned to business requirements with a minimum of risk. Oversee and evolve Change Management process and serve as ambassador for process throughout the bank.
· Analyzes change records to detect any trends or problems and proposes actions to rectify apparent weak areas.
· Chairs the CAB meetings. Circulates CAB report that consists of all medium and high RFCs to CAB members in advance of meetings to allow prior consideration. Approves all urgent, medium, and high risk changes on behalf of the CAB.
· Produces regular and accurate management reports.
· Provides training to client base and crafts curriculum and documentation.
· Assists auditors to assess the activities of the Change Management.
· Responsible for developing and maintaining Change Management standards, processes, policies and procedures; recommend updates based on experiences to streamline processes and improve efficiency of execution.
· Develop project plans, testing, configurations and supporting documentation as required for projects.
· Provide oversight and guidance to lower level staff to include training, process improvement and mentoring.
· Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
· Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
· Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
· Complete other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years' information technology operations work experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 7 years' higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 3 years' information technology operations work experience Strong verbal and written communication skills, including experience leading and challenging people as required to enforce policy Proficient in use of pertinent spreadsheet, word processing, presentation and flowchart software Good working knowledge of Information Technology operations and ITIL disciplines Strong and effective time management and organizational skills Detail-oriented Prior experience communicating important information and focusing on clients' requirements Experience interacting effectively with all levels of personnel, including senior management
Preferred Qualifications: One or more advanced ITSM/ITIL certifications and/or training courses completed Demonstrated success developing and leading initiatives, both self-driven and via direction Ability to work independently and function as a member of a project team
We encourage candidates with relevant military experience to apply.
Prior Change Management experience. Knowledge of applicable products, systems and workflows. Proficient in software utilized in department to include Microsoft Office. Good knowledge of process improvement methodology and business process management techniques. Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be present to a target audience Must be detail orientated/articulate with strong time management and organizational skills
Ideal Qualifications Preferred:
ITIL Foundation Certified Working Knowledge of pertinent IT change and release management tools
At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work, the best bank our customers ever do business with and the best investment our shareholders ever make. So when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing regional banks in the country, we offer a wide range of performance based career development opportunities for talented professionals. And through our longstanding tradition of careful, conservative and consistent management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we continue to grow with a focus on the future.