National Heritage Academies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internship- Special Events
at National Heritage Academies
Join National Heritage Academies (NHA) as a special events intern. This position will report directly to the manager of the events team and will be responsible for assisting with various events over the summer such as New Teacher Summit and Leadership Summit.
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 80 schools in 9 states. We are committed to our mission of “challenging each child to achieve…” and we pride ourselves on our students' ability to achieve high results in later education based on the foundations gained in grades K-8 at NHA.
In this role you will work out of our corporate headquarters (Service Center) located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The NHA Service Center is where all the behind-the-scenes magic happens. Our 400 brilliant team members are brag-worthy. With a diverse group of departments like admissions, talent acquisition, facilities, legal services, and many more working together to provide top level back-office support. The Service Center is a place of bright colors, smiling faces, and opportunity. We like to gather for events such as the fall crocktoberfest cook-off, the sparkling holiday party full of fun and unexplainable excitement, and our annual 5K Service Center fun run.
We would like to add you to our wolf pack. Sound good to you? Keep reading!
In This Role
- Assist with various different special events that take place over the summer months.
- Support Leadership Summit event such as: registration, material coordination, support presenters, misc. tasks
- Support New Teacher Summit such as: registration, material coordination, support presenters, misc. tasks
- Desire to work in special events
- Travel is required
- Detail oriented, problem solver, willing to work in fast pace environment
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.