Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Chemsearch FE - Territory Sales Representative - Grand Rapids, MI
at NCH Corporation
Grand Rapids , MI
IT’S TIME TO GROW YOUR CAREER!
ABOUT CHEMSEARCH FE
We are a facility resource management company with over 100 years of experience. Chemsearch FE is an industry leading provider of specialty maintenance solutions in urban facilities. As the fastest growing business division of NCH Corporation, FE is committed to standing by our clients to optimize building resources, improve efficiencies and convey a corporate message that the environment matters.
We meet the unique needs of those who are responsible for the operation of urban facilities through water conservation, energy savings, waste stream reduction and property maintenance programs.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
A passion for working with people…
An eagerness to learn…
Competitive and results-driven…
A strong ability to self-manage…
Proficiency in building and executing plans…
Chemsearch FE offers a career destination for talented, passionate and results-driven people who seek the innovation and growth opportunity that we provide. We don’t offer jobs….we solidify careers, as proven by the thousands of associates worldwide with an average tenure of 15 years.
WE KEEP THE POSITION CHALLENGING. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Developing and maintaining an assigned outside territory
- Seeking out prospective customers/business opportunities
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales
- Attending training classes to develop superior product knowledge for various customer applications
HIT THE GROUND RUNNING WITH THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven track record in managing time autonomously
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with smart technology
- Demonstrated ability to engage and sustain productive professional relationships
- Four-year degree (B.A or B.S.)
WHAT WE DO TO MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:
- A world-class training program
- Managers acting as coaches with one main goal: your success
- Focus on developing strengths, not fixing weaknesses
- Culture recognizing results while embracing work-life balance
- Provide advancement opportunities that tailor to your individual skills
- Competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits & 401(k) plan
Join the Chemsearch FE team and start your career today!
We celebrate, support and thrive on difference and diversity. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. This is a remote position
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.