Post Acute Medical
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager Registered Nurse -PRN Days
at Post Acute Medical
- Case Management
- PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Dover
- # of Openings
Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN)
The Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for:
- Directly contributing to the creation of an outcomes-based patient care delivery system that is a planned process involving service coordination, monitoring, and management to achieve quality clinical outcomes, patient/physician/payor satisfaction, and cost effective utilization of resources
- Maintaining and enhancing payor relationships
Assesses, plans, monitors, and coordinates plan of care from pre-admission to community re-entry through the implementation of case management standards and process
- Assesses the individual’s personal and medical history, current status, diagnosis, prognosis, and the proposed treatment plan
- Proactively communicates with payor source to explore coverage solutions (flex benefits, out of contract, etc.)
Utilizes rehabilitation/LTCH/SNF criteria to promote optimal outcomes for the patient within the boundaries of the diagnosis
- Coordinates and facilitates treatment team meetings, plan of treatment and IRF- Patient Assessment Instrument/ MDS, as appropriate
Proactively collaborates with the health care team, payors, community agencies, providers and legal representatives to ensure continuity throughout the continuum
- Serves as a liaison with the treatment team and the Primary Care Physician, referring physician, medical director, patient/caregiver(s), and other parties as appropriate
The Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN) must:
- Hold current License as a Registered Nurse as required by the state in which the facility resides
- Have 2-3 years of related experience to assess clinical and psychological needs and interface with provisional staff, both external and internal, preferably in a post-acute setting
Post Acute Medical, LLC, (PAM) based in Enola, Pa., provides post-acute healthcare services through 30 long-term acute care hospitals and medical rehabilitation hospitals and 15 outpatient physical therapy locations in nine states. PAM is committed to providing high-quality patient care and outstanding customer service, coupled with loyalty and dedication of highly trained staff, to be the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves. Our mission is to serve people by providing compassionate, expert care and to support recovery through education and research. Learn more at www.postacutemedical.com.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.