Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Supervisor *
at RR Donnelley
The Eastern Regional Supervisor role is responsible for overseeing all aspects of operations and customer support provided to an international financial services client at sites located in Boston, Baltimore, Atlanta and Miami. The role provides support in the areas of staffing, process, workflow, back office support, data gathering, reporting, staff supervision as well as client relationship management. As a member of a national account team, this individual will provide local client updates and serve as the primary point of contact for customer service activities throughout the Region. Quarterly travel to assigned sites within the region will be required in order to foster further synergy and best practices. This position reports to a Client Services Director.
- Provide oversight to the day-to-day operations supervisors and site leads of multiple client site locations providing Facilities, Mail, Reception, Admin, and Reprographics services
- Establishing and implementing standard procedures for team operations, with responsibility for the full spectrum of employee management, development and training
- Act as a subject matter expert to both the clients and the Office Document Services team
- Provide leadership in a customer service intensive environment.
- Responsible for staffing decisions, including interviewing, hiring, mentoring, and disciplining management level team members.
- Manage the succession planning and development process for site based management and supervisory roles
- Create, maintain, and enhance strong customer relationships across various levels of the client organizations
- Maximize profitability through the effective utilization of assets and site resources, and identifying additional revenue opportunities
- Builds relationships with clients and manages their perceptions and expectations
- Resolution of client complaints and issues particularly as escalated
- Measure client satisfaction by meeting with the client on a regular basis and escalating findings and solutions to Client Services Director
- Ensure all work for all sites is performed consistent with prioritized schedules and deadlines and in accord with the Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Oversee quality control processes and ensure all requirements are met, including conducting spot checks on all work from time-to-time during the project lifecycle Analyze client feedback and communicate accurate and timely reports to the national account team through the Client Services Director
- Provide client and site teams’ escalation point for issue troubleshooting and resolution
- Monitor, communicate and administer Company policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance to site team members in support of excellent customer service at all locations
- Quarterly travel to all site locations will be required for this role
- Five years supporting a banking or legal client in similar services within a national account environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 2010 (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Established skill learning multiple client proprietary systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service delivery to multiple client locations.