Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Site Support III
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 436559
Categories: Customer Service
- Troubleshoots, repairs, and tests computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment.
- Installs and configures computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment and associated cabling.
- Conducts sites surveys; assesses and documents current site configuration and user requirements.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AA Degree in related discipline and three (3) years related experience; Or, High School and five (5) years related experience with relavent certification.
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain a TS/SCI with POLY
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum education and experience level: High School/GED with seven (7) years of experience.
- Equivalent education and experience: Associate's degree and five (5) years of experience or Bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits.EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability