Sky Chefs Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BWI - Airline Food & Beverage Equipment Assembler
at Sky Chefs Inc.
How do you think it would feel to tell people that you work for the largest airline catering company IN THE WORLD???
Become a part of our team!
LSG Sky Chefs IS the global leader in airline catering and the management of all in-flight service related processes.
The LSG Group is the world's largest provider of in-flight services. These include catering, onboarding retail, in-flight equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. Our extensive know-how in culinary excellence and logistics has led to our successful entry in adjacent markets, such as train services and retail. LSG Sky Chefs delivers nearly 696 million meals a year, primarily for more than 300 airlines at 2054 airports in 56 countries. In 2017, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of $3.2 billion!
Currently we are seeking Equipment and Beverage Cart Stocker employees at BWI Airport to assemble the airline equipment and drink carts according to airline specifications by filling them with all of the required beverages and miscellaneous equipment.
LSG Sky Chefs provides our employees with the following benefits:
- Free Lunch/Parking/Uniforms;
- Membership in the American Airlines Credit Union (optional);
- After 2 months you become part of the local union;
After 90 days employees are eligible for:
- A variety of insurance and benefits including medical, dental and vision;
- Participate in the company’s 401k;
- Life Insurance Benefits (Basic and Supplemental);
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance;
- Disability Benefits (Short-Term and Long-Term);
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Discount programs with various companies.
It takes the very best people to deal with the constant changes and challenges in our industry and we need you to help us offer customers an outstanding experience that they will never forget.
- Assemble equipment/dry goods and liquor following procedures and assembly diagrams according to established processes;
- Sort, wrap, and pack airline dry goods/liquor & equipment into airline carts according to airline specifications;
- Keep production areas in compliance with sanitation standards set by HACCP, FDA, USDA, and customer’s requirements;
- Assure proper management of liquor inventory and documentation;
- Additional responsibilities may be added as deemed necessary.
- Must be able to work around moving parts & wet floors;
- Must be able to walk/stoop/ bend/ stand for entire work shift (normally 8-hour shifts);
- Must be able to follow/understand customer specifications/paperwork;
- Must be able to speak, read and write English;
- Must be able to use fingers & hands to handle equipment;
- Must be flexible and have the ability to react to changing priorities;
- Must have good organizational skills and adaptable to frequent changes in specifications and diagrams;
- Must have the ability to push up to 70lbs with the use of rolling carts and lift up to 30lbs;
- Must possess basic math skills;
- Must be flexible to work in a 24/7 environment which includes nights, weekends and holidays.