Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
The candidate will apply knowledge of management functions and processes plus analytical methods and techniques to gather, analyze, and evaluate information in support of SAF/CDMC’s organizational managers, program managers, project managers, and other customers. Reaches conclusions and develops solutions to problems relating to improvement of management effectiveness, organizational structure, work methods, procedures, resource requirements, and resource utilization. Evaluates existing IT/IM and related business environments and develops detailed practical alternative approaches. May be required to develop program or project milestones, perform progress monitoring, financial monitoring, product integrity support. Tasking may include performing work measurement studies, program or project efficiency reviews, cost studies, or workload change impact analysis.
The candidate must be able to apply knowledge of management functions and processes plus analytical methods and techniques to gather, analyze, and evaluate information in support of organizational managers, program managers, project managers, and other customers.
The candidate will participate in facilitation and customer interface to collaborate, define, prepare, and assist with oversight and management of the processes/procedures associated with daily operations solutions that meet customer needs and are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements by:
- Assisting with the preparation and coordination of programmatic and acquisition documentation (briefings, status reports, data calls, etc).
- Supporting the customer with process/procedure related advice and assistance.
- Ensuring that information and data calls are understood and acted upon in a timely manner.
- Consulting with various project teams within CDMC to collaborate, define, prepare, and assist with oversight and management of the processes/procedures and documentation associated with daily operations solutions that meet customer needs and are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Support Process Improvement requirements related to the Front Office Management Support.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Receiving new Requirements.
- Customer contact via phone and e-mail.
- Generating agendas and attending weekly status meetings.
- Recording meeting minutes.
- Supporting development and review of Customer agreements and associated cost documents
- Posting daily/weekly updates to each on-going project
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint Application
- DoD program office experience
- Must have current TS/SCI Clearance and 5 years of related experience