Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Program Analyst
Smartronix, Inc. is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
Smartronix is looking for a Senior Program Analyst to assist with documentation preparation and coordination for a series of developmental cyber projects and supporting business process re-engineering efforts. The Senior Program Analyst shall be responsible for understanding and coordinating complex technical requirements from program office personnel, decompose and translate those requirements into a range of professional documentation necessary to facilitate solution procurement. Candidates should have a strong background in acquisition within a technical environment and must understand policies, instructions and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure compliance with Air Force and all other relevant federal acquisition policy, procedures and law. Candidates must have a strong knowledge in both a written and graphical briefing material generation supporting acquisition document generation. Experience with Cyber Operations is a plus. 10+ years’ experience or program office background desired. Air Staff experience desired. DAWIA Certification desired.
- Working with Program Managers and project/technical leads, identify and decompose documentation required by generating and editing a range of acquisition documentation required for program execution (e.g. Position Descriptions, Security documentation, financial estimates and market research)
- Support the program office in successful build and execution of an acquisition strategy to generate effects in the cyber domain.
- Synchronize efforts across a team of interrelated disciplines to generate rapid acquisition for fast paced cyber developmental efforts.
- Support tracking, identification, and clarification of CCSO functional requirements to integrate with briefing and document support.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of DOD acquisition practices, the Program Control field and the ability to complete assignments of moderate complexity on time within a fast paced environment and the ability to learn new processes and tools, and the JCIDS process.
- Must be analytical, possess excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Mastery of basic MS Office Software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Active Top Secret clearance
- B.S. Degree, Master’s desired
- 10+ years’ experience
- Experience working in Air Force/Navy/Army/USMC program office