Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
Who are we? We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job—it’s a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals—and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you’re headed, you’ll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
Reporting to the Background Manager of Operations Support, the CRG Administrator will be responsible for providing support to the TEKsystems Onboarding Automation Client Requirement Process. This position will be responsible for reviewing, editing, completing and auditing the Client Requirement Guides (CRGs) required for the onboarding process. The CRG Administrator will work in partnership with the background team and business leaders to ensure the most up to date information is stored appropriately within the guides for each client.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for maintaining all CRGs for all clients supported by TEKsystems
- Partner with the background team to edit existing CRG forms as needed when contractual requirements change
- Partner with Background Analysts and Contracts Specialists to update drug and background database
- Accurately maintain, update and create forms in a client requirement database to ensure correct requirements are captured for Consultant on-boarding
- Partner with field and business partners to collect incomplete drug and background requirements.
- Responsible for completing audits to ensure client forms are up to date and accurate
- Accountable for meeting KPI’s around timely upload of forms for the business
- Support the Client Requirement Guide Form process as needed
- Support the Background team as needed
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- This person should be very detail oriented
- Comfortable with new technology and learning tools
- Demonstrated ability to manage timelines and prioritize tasks
- Ability to coordinate between teams to ensure timely completion of forms
- Ability to follow specific steps and execute them as required to be successful
- Someone who can evaluate and suggest where improvements can be made
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Microsoft Office advanced experience – use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication experience with all levels of an organization
- Previous customer service experience
- Demonstrated experience in time management, organization and prioritization