Textron Systems Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate IT Developer Specialist
at Textron Systems Corporation
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 258581
- Comfortable with deploying and maintaining applications hosted on both Windows and Linux, with an emphasis on RHEL and CentOS distributions
- Familiar with database design concepts and RDBMS fundamentals
- Some experience with scripting on multiple platforms and popular languages; PowerShell, Bash, Java, and Python in particular
- Familiar with web-based application design and development
- Familiar with system/software development life-cycle best practices
- Familiar with VMWare vSphere virtualization platform
- Able to work independently on novel technical tasks and produce a quality end product
- Effective written, presentation, and oral communication skills
- Comfortable with creating documentation
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field. Little related experience necessary for the job.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.