Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Duties Include: Coordinates entire intake process as necessary with referral sources, patients, and internal team members. May perform all or some of the following functions: Intake, Referral, Benefit and/or Documentation. Processes thorough, accurate and complete referrals and new orders based upon current contracts and information from payor sources including obtaining appropriate authorizations/re-authorizations for services where required. Completes fees and services appropriately on new admissions, changes, or additions to therapy on ongoing patients, for all payor sources. Effectively communicates referrals and patient information to all departments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Previous Infusion Reimbursement or Intake/Admissions experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Medical Terminology skills
- One to two years' experience in a health-related field