Zimmerman Associates inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Technical Information Specialist
at Zimmerman Associates inc
ZAI has an opportunity for a Sr. Technical Information Specialist for our project located in Rockville, MD. The qualified candidates will analyze incoming documents and reports for completeness and compliance with the customer's guidelines and take appropriate steps to capture the pertinent information into databases and IT systems. The candidate will perform accurate and timely data entry using multiple screens in customer's system and classify/index/assign the records appropriately. The candidate will maintain paper and electronic records in accordance with customer's established guidelines. Additionally, the candidate will collect statistics and assist in providing input for periodic reports.
- College degree in Science or Information Management
- Minimum of 3 years of increasingly responsible experience in records and document management
- Proficient in reading, analyzing, classifying, and interpreting complex narrative of regulatory submissions
- Experience in document processing and related quality control activities
- Experience in document tracking, records inventory, and scanning
- Must be able to implement SOPs and train staff in their use
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent demonstrated customer service skills
- Must be proficient in using computers, demonstrated use of Microsoft Office
Proven ability to lead special project teams
ZAI is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity) , national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veterans status or any other legally protected status.